Author Topic: Enhancing Your Online Privacy: Spokeo Opt-Out Tutorial  (Read 47 times)

JerrySinne

• To keep your personal info private, consider opting out of Spokeo. Start by visiting Get the full article on Medium and searching for your name. Once you've found your profile, click on the "Opt Out" button and follow the prompts.
    • View Profile
    • Medium
Enhancing Your Online Privacy: Spokeo Opt-Out Tutorial
« on: August 07, 2024, 11:08:20 pm »
I recently discovered that my personal data was listed on Spokeo, a popular people search engine. I was shocked to see how much information was available about me, including my address, phone number, and even my family members' names. I immediately decided to opt out of Spokeo to protect my online identity. The process was relatively straightforward - I visited their website, searched for my name, and selected my profile from the search results. From there, I clicked on the "Opt Out" button and filled out the required form. I had to provide my email address and verify my request, but it was worth it to have my information removed. If you're concerned about your own online privacy, I recommend opting out of Spokeo as well. You can start the process here: https://medium.com/.
Remove yourself from Spokeo. Protect your online identity: Get the full article on Medium